Please note: if you are aged 24 or more, and enrolling on a Level 3 or Level 4 course, you are not entitled to a concession.
Learners with specific personal circumstances may be entitled to a concession on their course fees, giving them the course for free. You may be eligible if you meet any of the criteria below:
Are unemployed and:
- receive Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA), including National Insurance credits
- receive Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and are in the Work Related Activity Group (WRAG)
- receive Universal Credit, earn either less than 16 times the national minimum wage/national living wage a week or £300 a month (this is subject to change)
Are in employment and:
- aged 19-23 and studying for first full level 2 or 3 qualifications
- receive Working Tax Credit but your household income is less than £15,810.
If the above criteria does not apply to you, there is also a discretionary learner support fund which may be available to help give financial support to you if your household income is less than £21,850 per year. These funds can be used to help with transport to classes, course materials, childcare costs, exam fees, books and equipment.
If you think you may be entitled to some financial help, please ask at time of booking.