Long Stay Car Park Permits are a virtual permit and are purchased through the MiPermit system. You input your vehicle registration mark when purchasing a permit, then when a Civil Enforcement Officer checks the registration mark on their handheld computer, they can view your permit details.
Long Stay Car Park Permits are paid for using a credit or debit card, so please also have this to hand when purchasing a permit.
To set up a MiPermit account and purchase a Long Stay Car Park Permit:
- Go to the MiPermit website using the button below:
- Click on the 'Register/Login' button
- Click on the 'MIPERMIT GLOBAL PORTAL – MiPermit Ltd' button
- Click on the 'Digital Permits' button
- Click on the 'East Riding of Yorkshire Council' button
- Click on the 'Season Tickets' button
- Follow instructions on-screen to apply for a Long Stay Car Park Permit.
Once you have set up a MiPermit account and purchased a Long Stay Car Park Permit, you will be able to view/amend your permit at any time by logging into your MiPermit account and clicking 'Manage Digital Permits'.
If you need any assistance using the MiPermit system please contact MiPermit directly on 0345 520 7007. These calls cost the same as a national rate call, and from a mobile phone will be included in your minutes package (where applicable).