A range of data and information is collated on performance of schools, which we share with agencies such as OFSTED. We also work with staff who directly support schools to identify any areas for improvement.
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They regulate and inspect
- Children’s social care
- Initial teacher education
- Work-based learning and skills training
- Adult and community learning
- Education and training in prisons and other secure establishments
- The Children and Family Court Advisory Support Service (Cafcass)
They are independent of schools and report impartially. OFSTED inspect all schools and publish their findings.
OFSTED - reports (external website)