The rights that you have depend upon the grounds upon which we collected your information. All of the rights you could have outlined on the data protection rights page.
In most cases, people who have made a suggestion will have the following rights:
- The right of access - you are entitled to see the information the service holds about you
- The right to rectification - we will amend the information accordingly, if any information the service holds about you is incorrect
- The right to restrict processing - you may wish to limit how we use your data
- The right to object - in addition to the right to limit the use of your data, you also have a right to object to the use of your data for certain actions
- The right to erasure/right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances you may be able to ask for some of the information we hold about you to be deleted. The service has determined that all requests to permanently delete a service user record will be dealt with on an individual basis.
To exercise any of your above rights, please visit the data protection rights page for more information.