SACRE membership is made up of four groups:
Representatives from Christian denominations and other religions reflecting the principal religious traditions of the area.
- Tina Grant - Beverley Community Church - Free Churches
- Vacancy - Driffield Christian Fellowship - Free Churches
- Dr Sholeh Missaghi Hakiman - Baha'i Faith
- Vacancy - Hinduism
- Vacancy - Jewish Orthodox
- Vacancy - Baptist - Free Churches
- Vacancy - Roman Catholic Church
- Vacancy - Buddhism
- Vacancy - Islam
- Vacancy - Sikhism
Church of England representatives.
- Olivia Seymour - Diocese of York
- Miss Jane Cawthorn - Diocese of York
- Professor Julian Stern - Diocese of York
- Reverend Eleanor Robertshaw - Sheffield Diocese.
Teacher Association representatives.
- Dr Kate Mackay Roberts - NASUWT
- Mrs Julie Cattle - NAHT
- Mr Martin Cox (Chairman) - NEU
- Vacancy - Voice
- Vacancy - ACSL
East Riding of Yorkshire Council elected Members.
- Councillor Hammond (ERYC) (Conservative Group)
- Councillor Davison (ERYC) (Liberal Democrat Group)
- Councillor Elvidge (ERYC) (Conservative Group)
- Councillor Mathieson (ERYC) (Independent Group)
- Mrs Lucy Jordan - Local Authority Advisor to the SACRE
- Mr Kevin Precious - Humanist Representative
- Mrs Sue Holmes - RE Consultant to the SACRE
Clerk – Michelle Bennett, Senior Committee Manager
East Riding of Yorkshire Council
County Hall, Beverley