This is for the main parent carer of a child or young person registered for LOOK AHEAD (one card per family). It allows the holder to access some of the staff discounts given to East Riding of Yorkshire Council employees in various businesses across East Riding of Yorkshire, and discount and fast track at various attractions and museums (please look on their websites).
To get one of these cards please send us the following information:
The expiry date of the cards will be the youngest registered child's 25th birthday.
- head shot photo of yourself
- your name
- your address
- the names of your children registered on LOOK AHEAD
- the date of birth of the youngest child registered on LOOK AHEAD
You can either send this information via:
Post to: FISH, East Riding of Yorkshire Council, County Hall, Beverley, HU17 9BA or
Email to: FISH@eastriding.gov.uk
To find out about the discounts you could receive through using the Shop & Save card please follow the link below to the Shop & Save page on the East Riding of Yorkshire Council website.
Shop & Save website (external website)
Parent carers have also used their Shop and Save discount card to:
· Get in free at East Riding leisure centres to support their child
· Get discounts and fast track at attractions and museums