Other local offers

Neighbouring County Council's Local Offers

Information advice and support about SEN and disability in neighbouring Local Authorities.

Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council (external website)

Contact Doncaster Families Information Service

Tel: (01302) 862136 

Tel: (01302) 862132 

Email fis@doncaster.gov.uk 

Hull City Council (external website)

Contact Hull SEN & Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (Formerly Hull Parent Partnership Service)

Tel: (01482) 467540 

Email enquiries@kids.org.uk 

North Lincolnshire Council (external website)

Contact North Lincolnshire Special Educational Needs and Disability, Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS)

Tel: (01724) 277665 (direct line/fax/24 hour answer phone)

Tel: 07717 587621 Mobile/text 

Email endiass@northlincs.gov.uk 

North East Lincolnshire Council (external website)

Contact Family Information Service on

Tel: (01472) 326293 and select option 4 

Email fis@nelincs.gov.uk 

North Yorkshire County Council (external website)

Contact SEND Information, advice and support service

Tel: (01609) 536923

York City Council (external website)

Contact York Family Information Service

Tel: (01904) 554444

Tel: 07624 802244

Email fis@york.gov.uk

Page last updated: Thursday, 22 December 2016